Saturday, October 5, 2013

Front Door Update

I saw this photo online of an awesome pink door with a vinyl address decal on it and fell in love.  I took my chances and painted my front door pink and found a shop on Etsy called Leen the graphics Queen that makes the vinyl decals.

So here's my pink door...


Sorry, not the greatest photo...cute dog though, right? :)

The pink lasted a few weeks but when I pulled out my Fall wreath it TOTALLY clashed.  How do you create a Fall wreath and incorporate PINK?  So, I repainted (not a very exciting color but it's neutral and it's what I had left over in the garage) then added my address decal.

Here she is now...


I love the decal, it adds a touch of class that makes my door stand out from the rest in the neighborhood.  Thanks Leen!

Linking up to:






No comments:

Post a Comment