Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Reupholstered Dining Chair

The kitchen table I used to have was too large and the chairs kept banging against the counters and half wall in the kitchen.  About 2 weeks ago, I found a smaller dining set that fit much better, only problem was that it had microfiber seat cushions.

Believe you me, I've scoured Pinterest and Googled every possible way to clean microfiber and yet nothing truly works.  One dear girl gives her dining chairs a spritz of Windex and scrubs down each one  before bed each night.  That's just not going to work here.

So I came across this fabric at JoAnn's that I fell in love with for kitchen curtains, right next to it was a coordinating chevron fabric.  I just had to get them both.

Here's my nasty, 2 week old, stained microfiber seat cushion (and admittedly, I did try the Windex)....






Coordinating fabric (upper half will soon be the kitchen curtains):


Linking up to:



The Blissful Bee

 







No comments:

Post a Comment