Monday, June 22, 2015

Bathroom Makeover!

One of the first rooms to be completed at our new house!  The bathroom!  I had no idea what direction I wanted to go in for this one until I was at Walmart and found a pretty awesome shower curtain.  Then it all fell in to place after that.

Next I paired up the shower curtain with a rug that had some spunk and decided on a proven paint color, Comfort Gray by Sherwin Williams.  I didn't want to be another person to jump on the "Gray" bandwagon but it went really well with this shower curtain and the more I look at it all together, the more I love it.  It appeared to be more blue then I expected at first, after all,  I was under the impression the color had green undertones.  Once it dried it had a mix of everything depending on what time of day you looked at it...gray, green, blue.  Very soothing color, now I get what all the hype was about.  :)

Here's the BEFORE picture of the bathroom:


And the AFTER:



One room down, 5 more to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment