Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Craigslist Find

So I'm working on redecorating my patio. In our family we each get a holiday and since hubby and I are the youngest we pretty much get the easiest of the lot....the 4th. The surrounding cities put on the firework display, there's a water park and lake nearby that we could go to for entertainment and then we have the game of washers, board games, slip and slide, sprinkler and a bbq at our house. Just a good ole' day of summer fun. So to start my patio makeover I found this great chaise on Craigslist, I got it for $20. I'm sooo excited and it's in such great shape.


So the I found this patio set at Home Depot that pretty much matches the chaise and it was on sale...yippie!

This is what my patio looks like now (looking down on it)



And this is the goal:




I'm so open to thoughts and ideas if anyone has any input. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment