Friday, April 16, 2010

Go Tigers!

My husband and I were lucky enough to get last minute tickets to the Tigers game the other day. Our seats were 9 rows behind home plate, wow. I've never been that close and probably never will be again. Here are some pics...I'm still getting to know my Canon Rebel so any feedback or tips would be greatly appreciated.


Brandon Inge and Johnny Damon in a casual conversation.




Ryan Perry - I won the jersey off his back last year at a game, such a youngster!



Laird - I swear he was looking right at me.




This is what I think of when I hear the word "baseball". Intensity.



Symbolism at it's finest, a fans hat on backwards and Johnny Damon in the background. Pretty cool.






1 comment:

  1. Jill I LOVE the Tigers! I grew up always watching them play. I took my sons to a game in Milwaukee as part of spring training just a couple of weeks ago.
    ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete