Monday, April 12, 2010

Lovely Clusters Creative Blog List

Lovely Clusters is including links to websites all creative. I'm so hoping to get on there, how cool! To submit my information I have to do a couple of things, first I have to answer these questions:

1. Brief intro to yourself (1-4 sentences)

I'm a 30-something mom of two, married to an amazing man who I wouldn't trade for even a legal aged Taylor Lautner. ;) I've always been willing to try something new and love to keep my hands busy. My mind works faster then I can and I usually end up with too many pokers in the fire but I thrive on organized chaos in my head.

2. What do you create?

I sew, design photo announcements and invitations, refinish furniture, and love to paint....EVERYTHING.

3. At least two images of your work, or studio etc.





1 comment: